Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Valentines Day Is Just Around the Corner - Are you Prepared?



It's that time of year again!  Valentines Day is right around the corner - are you prepared?  I've put together some items I think are awesome and would love to receive so much more than candy or flowers.  Check them out below and let me know what you think.


I have been spending a lot of time on Instagram lately, and finding all kinds of fun and interesting things.  One of people I discovered on Instagram, is @modernmud_ceramics  She makes these gorgeous ring holders, that look like crystal clusters.  They are very unique. I have never seen anything like them, and they have certainly been added to my wish list.

 These ceramic and 22kt gold crystal ring holders come in four colors - pink, turquoise, purple and white.  You can purchase them at her etsy shop for only $76.00.

 This gorgeous purple striated version can be purchased in her etsy shop for $86.00


I recently stumbled upon I Heart Makeup's Unicorn Heart highlighter at Tambeauty.com,  It's only $8.99 with $12.00 shipping from the UK.  While you're on the site, look around, as there are some other very cool British make up brands at a reasonable price.  I'm putting in an order with some friends so we split the cost of the shipping.  I love the rainbow shimmer of this palette.



While we are on the subject of unicorns, have you seen these unicorn makeup brushes? 


 This version is available on Amazon for $12.99


Another one of my Instagram Finds is @roughandtumbledgems.  She had a really clever idea to fill a heart shaped candy style box with crystals and polished stones.  You can get these in various sizes in her etsy shop: GemsRoughandTumbled. They range in price from $8.50 up to $39.50




Next up, the best brownies that I have ever had - ever!  Fairy Tale Brownies out of Phoenix, Arizona has many different options and prizes for delicious brownies in a variety of flavors.  Have you seen The Boss with Melissa McCarthy?  I imagine that the brownies that Darnell's Darlings sell might be close to this good.  Give them a try - you won't be disappointed, I promise.



What are some of your suggestions for awesome Valentines or Galentines day gifts?



No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie